Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A December to remember...

Yes, we're totally stealing that from the Lexus commercials, but since Isla's first visit from Santa is just over a day away, what else could we call this month?!

"Soaphawk"

















































Wow, this is a great snack! How I earned the name "Isla Mae Mess Face"!

































Daddy is so funny! I love when he gets home from work!

































My first time trying eggs...and I think I like 'em!

















































Look at my pink shirt! My mama wore this when she was my age. Pink is my color!






























































All I have for Christmas are my two bottom teeth!














No comments:

Post a Comment