Monday, May 10, 2010

A very happy Mother's Day!

Paul and Isla planned a very special day for me yesterday. It started when I woke up to the smell of my favorite breakfast, french toast with strawberries and bacon. Then they gave me the option to choose what I wanted to do. It wasn't hard to decide to spend the beautiful day with them, and we headed to the Shedd Aquarium.

Isla loved it! There were so many cool fish and a giant turtle and she was so excited to see the dolphins and the penguins, which we think are her favorite.



















































































My parents came for an afternoon visit and Isla wore her Grandma out! And if the day couldn't get any better, Paul made me one of my favorite dinners, Greek chicken and potatoes! Yum!

I'm so blessed to have such a loving and wonderful husband who helped me create this amazing little girl. Being a mom is by far my favorite "job" and an honor I get to celebrate every day, not just a sunday in May. Thank you Paul and Isla! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment