Sunday, July 24, 2011

We did it!

Almost 5 weeks ago, I thought the new addition to our family was about to make a very early entrance. But, here I sit (yes, still resting and waiting) at 37 weeks! I followed the doctor's request (she couldn't order the baby to stay in!) and now, I'm hoping the baby will come at any time. Well, any time after Tuesday morning, when Dr. Wise is back in town!

This baby may be lovingly referred to as a "beast" and a "bowling ball", but one thing I know for sure is that he/she is a good little listener. I'm proud of our effort to make it this far and also so grateful for all of the support, thoughts and prayers from family and friends everywhere which helped make this very possible too.

1 comment:

  1. April Beheler WeaverAugust 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM

    Tiffan-eve! I can't believe I found your blog. Glad to see your life is going well. Your daughter is adorable and congrats on your 2nd baby as well. We should catch up when you have time. Email me? ...adbeheler at comcast dot net...
    Best, April(-eve) :)

    ReplyDelete