Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Isla, Meet Uncle Michael

Isla finally got to meet her Uncle Michael on Sunday. It was a great experience for both of them. Uncle Michael told Isla stories of his outstanding students at Lane College. I think they were supposed to inspire her to hit the books.
Here's a picture of Michael holding Isla.


Isla did have the pleasure of seeing both her Boilers and Tigers win over the weekend. Both of them play on this Thursday night. Both are underdogs, but if they were both able to somehow pull off upsets, they would meet in the regional final with a trip to the Final Four on the line. The chances of this happening are pretty slim, but Isla would have the first dilemma in her young life - who to root for? I'd let Isla pull for the Boilers and take Bosley to help me cheer on the Tigers. I told Bosley to try to roar like a Tiger and here's what I got:



Then I told Uncle Michael to pretend like he was Italian and this is what I got:


And here was Kameron, when the Tigers nearly blew the game:

Crazy, I know. He's supposed to be an Illini fan. I guess he just got caught up in the moment.

After the game ended and the Tigers came away with a victory, Isla was exhausted and took a nap on her Aunt Jaime.

No comments:

Post a Comment