Thursday, March 5, 2009

YiaYia's 60th Birthday

On Sunday, we had a surprise birthday party for my mom (Isla's Yiayia) down in Joliet at Nick and Jaime's house. We all had a great time and of course there were quite a few great pictures. Here are some of them.

Jori and Isla


Kelsey and Isla


Lindsey and Isla


My Godmother Joni and her girls(l to r) Lindsey, Jori and Kelsey


Kameron and his YiaYia


Joni, Gail and Kelsey



Isla wearing her "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner" shirt. This was a gift from the Wills' family. It was a big hit at the party.


Here's Kameron enjoying some food. About 15 minutes after this, he threw up most of his green beans and macaroni and cheese dinner on his dad and on the kitchen floor. Good times.


My Aunt Dene't and her grandson George


My cousin Lexie and Isla


Me, Jori and my YiaYia


Kameron climbing up the stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment