Monday, October 31, 2011

The Joliet Justice League

BULLETIN: Crime stops here when the Joliet Justice League is on patrol.
Wonder Woman, Spiderman, Captain America and...

The Flash!!

"Let's get this show on the road, boys. There's candy out there to be saved!"

Wonder Woman: "Can you really scale buildings?"
Spiderman: "Yes. I'm also selling two tickets to my gun show. Interested?"
Captain America: "C'mon, Spidey. You totally stuffed your shirt. I've got the real muscles here."

Hittin' the pavement and cleanin' up the streets.

"Keep up, Captain. The more criminals we put away the more candy we get!"

"My work here is done."

A final pit stop now that all the street toughs are under control.

Checkin' out the loot!

A well-deserved reward!

Another successful adventure for the Joliet Justice League!


The Flash: "Stay in front of me while I finish this candy. And don't tell on me."
WW: "Ha ha ha ha! I'll just get out my lasso of truth!"

1 comment: