Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"I was a VERY, VERY good girl!"

Isla couldn't help but repeat those words over and over as she excitedly discovered each present she asked for under the tree.
Little drummer girl

Whoa! Santa was hungry! And thirsty. How does he have time to grab another beer out of the fridge? He sure doesn't get any neater with each passing year.

Even Bosley was excited for Mr. Man's new dinosaurs.

Is that Ambulance #32?

"That kind of looks familiar. I didn't really get a good view of it since I wasn't in it very long."

Beauty and the Belle doll

Not sure which is more fun, the paper or the present?

"I'm going to have to ask Poppy about this chord. I'm working on perfecting my 'Feliz Navidad'."

The Christmas loot!

This has been one heck of a first Christmas!

"Mommy says mashed potatoes are her favorite food."

"I say I'll stick with my hands for now."

Say cheese! Everything and anything got its picture taken this afternoon.


All aboard the Animal Train!

Don't be sad, Gannon. Christmas comes every year! And my favorite present this year is you!

No comments:

Post a Comment