Friday, December 23, 2011

Zoo Lights!

It doesn't matter when we go to Zoo Lights, we never have good weather. Yes, I know it's December in Chicago, so what should we expect? Blustery wind and rain are not the best light-viewing conditions. And wouldn't you know as I make this post, it's a clear, calm night. Nevertheless, we always have fun!



C'mon Kameron! Let's ditch these grandparents and get to the monkey house quicker!

This little monkey is always happy as can be, no matter what's happening.

Isla: "I'm so happy we got to see the gorillas and chimpanzees! Eek!"
Kameron: "I think you belong in there with them you crazy girl."

After the quickest tour of the zoo we've ever done, we headed to dinner at R J Grunt's. And Isla's excitement reached new levels...
Kameron is so good at humoring Isla and my efforts to take a picture of both of them smiling for me.
Just waitin' on my hotdog...

Thanks again for coming with us Aunt Jaime!


Kameron: "Seriously, she would fit right in with those apes."
Isla (singing): "It's the most wonderful time of the year...with "my kids" at the zoo lights and everyone telling me "Santa's almost here!!..."

No comments:

Post a Comment