Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa: Greatest beard week ever

Alright, Mr. Claus...I've been sittin' on my list for weeks now and I can't wait to share it with you!
This is the face of a very, very good girl!


"Welcome back, Isla. Look at those boots! I've never seen anything like those before."
(And we think he really meant it.)
Isla: "Now, let's get down to business...First, your beard is looking as good as ever. My Uncle sings a song about a beard. Speaking of singing, I'd like a microphone. And drumsticks. And a red guitar. And Magical Fairy Dora. And..."

Santa: "Well, I see you already got one big present here–your new little brother. What would he like?"

Isla: "He wants a dinosaur. And a truck. And drumsticks. And Magical Fairy Dora..."

"You sure have your work cut out for you with that sister, don't you Gannon? You're quite the little ham yourself!"

Once Santa got the full scoop on this year's Christmas requests, the official portrait was snapped (see top right) and the kiddos got new special friends, a penguin and a polar bear.


It was another great visit this year, especially now that Mr. Man is with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment