Monday, December 24, 2012

Construction Eve

Welcome to this year's installment of putting together a special Christmas gift late at night. This time we're, I mean, Paul is tackling a workbench for Mr. Man. And, this time, it's not the night before Christmas. I think these past few years of "experience" have taught us to work ahead of the big night.

This part seemed to take Paul awhile and he wasn't saying much. His sighs, grunts and fist pounds on the floor were enough to let me know "we" were in this for the long haul. I was being very supportive as I was enjoying my marathon wrap session.

And then, it really started to come together quickly.

That's not a fake smile at all. 

Then he just started building and playing, just like a little boy.
 
Success! You're getting good at these projects, pk.

No comments:

Post a Comment